Palmhouse Foundation seeks to finance the secondary education of bright but needy children and to mentor them through life, helping them transform their own lives, their families and society. Since 2002 we have, together with our many partners, sponsored over 700 students from all over Kenya.
We are now announcing our nationwide 2019 selection of new beneficiaries.
To be eligible, the applicant must:
- Be admitted to a National School irrespective of KCPE score or to an Extra-County School and scored over 370 marks in 2018 KCPE
- Be from a needy and deserving background
- Complete an application form (download the 2019 Scholarship Application Form from www.palmhousefoundation.or.ke)
- Present a copy of their Secondary School Admission Letter or a download from the MOE website if this has not been received.
- Present the original and a copy of the ResultSlip and the Birth Certificate.
Applicants with fully completed application forms should attend an interview at the Centre in the County of the primary school they attended as follows:
This application form should be completed IN FULL by applicants from very needy families who attended a public primary school, scored at least 370 marks and are admitted to a NATIONAL or EXTRA-COUNTY SecondarySchool.
Needy students sponsored through private primary schools DO NOT QUALIFY.
Applicants MUST attend interviews at venues to be advertised in the Daily Nation Newspaper and the website.
It is a criminal offense to provide false information in this application. Any person who does so may be recommended for prosecution and the applicant will be automatically disqualified.
- You must bring to the interview the following documents with this application form:
- An Original and Copy of your KCPE Results Slip.
- An Original and Copy of your Secondary SchoolAdmission Letter.
- A Passport sized photograph placed at the top of this form.
Palmhouse Foundation will not retain any original documents. Documents submitted will not be returned.
Only applicants who fully meet the above requirements will be considered. For enquiries, call us onTel: 0716-065409
Realizing Dreams….Transforming Lives