REHEMA EDUCATION FUND APPLICATION IS FREE. There is NO fee to apply for this scholarship.
DEADLINE: January 15th, 2019
Rehema Education Fund, is a 501(c)(3) IRS tax-exempt organization established to help educate intelligent Kenyan children from underprivileged/poor families advance their education past middle school.
Rehema was founded by three friends; Peninnah Mutungi, Theresa Okeyo Owuor, and Millie Tutlam. From as early as 2014, we have helped students in Kenya by providing them with scholarships.
- Must be either: a. A student who has sat for his/her KCPE exams and will be joining FORM 1 in 2019. b. A FORM 1 student who will be starting FORM 2 in 2019.
- Student must either come from a poor family, single parent household or be an orphan.
- Must show proof of financial need.
- Must demonstrate academic excellence: KCPE Score of 350/500 or FORM 1 average score of a B- and above.
- Must have a reference letter from a teacher current primary or high school.
- All supporting documents must be emailed to us as attachments before the application deadline: January 15th 2019.
- This application has 6 parts and may take 1 – 2 hours to complete. If applying ONLINE, please have answers to all the sections ready before beginning. Check yes if you have reviewed the eligibility criteria and you still want to continue with the application. YES * __ Please ask your parent or guardian to help you fill out the application except for PART 2: PERSONAL STATEMENT. Please write these essays yourself.