Lewa Wildlife Conservancy (Lewa), based in Isiolo Kenya, is an organization that works as a catalyst and a model for the conservation of wildlife and its habitat. We are looking for a high calibre, self-driven and dedicated Car Washer with a commitment to excellence to enhance our Logistics (Workshop) department. Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, this position is responsible for ensuring that all the vehicles brought to the workshop are cleaned and picked on time.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that all vehicles are washed to set LWC standards;
- Assess any safety concerns about the vehicle then communicate to the staff;
- Assist in cleaning of the workshop, washrooms, collecting litter;
- Ensure there is sawdust on oily surfaces;
- Accompany vehicles on shopping trips when required;
- Assist the driver in loading & safeguarding the vehicle & goods while on shopping trips;
- Ensure that there is appropriate PPE’s to perform the job; and
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
The job holder must possess:
- KCSE with a D+ or its equivalent qualifications;
- 3 months’ experience in a similar role;
- Must work as a team player and uphold our LWC’s standard of professionalism and integrity;
- Maintain a clean organized work area;
- Must apply high standards of employee standards which include reliability, promptness, courtesy, appearance and professional behaviour.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining a team of hardworking staff, please send your resume and application letter to the address below indicating your current gross pay and salary expectation for this position. Provide your daytime telephone contact and contacts of three professional referees by February 9th, 2020.
The Human Resource Manager
Lewa Wildlife Conservancy
NB: ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED