MARSABIT, Kenya, Feb 20th -Huge fire burnt down a retail shop in Karare town centre after the petrol jerry can bursted into huge flames.

According to the residents the owner was trying to light the candle in the shop that was full of jerricans of petrol.

Good Samaritans joined hands and managed to put out the raging fire that lasted for one hour.

Goods of Unknown value was reduced to ashes as residents watched helplessly.

The fire broke out just a day after huge fire razed down a Market in Marsabit town.

Locals are urging the county government to set up the fire fighting unit to curb the situation in future.